Buying your dream home in your city is not an easy task today specially in metro cities like Delhi-NCR. Everyone wants to buy their own property in real estate but Delhi real estate is the most expensive during the present time. In Delhi-NCR (Nation Capital Region) there are so many brokers, dealers who are available through which we can get details about the property. Choosing right property in right location in our budget is our main target.
The most desirable and wanted thing for a person is a house to live peacefully. For this every individual should have proper planning before buying a home. Everyone is ready to invest money in profit and it is good for us to invest in real estate property in Delhi. If you really want to invest money in real estate in Delhi then take care of certain things. Whether the property is legal or not because now days many fraud cases happening in real estate. During Buying or selling property anywhere in India some tips to be kept in mind
1. Property should be legal and it should be according to the government rule
2. Property dealer should be registered so can be aware of the fraud.
3. Conduct your own survey in terms of property rates but also about the future of the respective property in the real estate market.
4. Find the current market prices and check the standards prices in the market.
5. Make your own budget
6. Negotiate the best rates –As each property dealer has his own set rates and one must be negotiate and bring him down to his standard rates.
7. Check the area and the locality for the security point of view.
8. Check the surrounding facilities like schools, hospitals, market etc for convenience.
9. Keep an eye for the hidden cost
Builders easily sell flats to investors at a token price of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore property before the construction of a project begins. While the allotment of the flat would be in the name of the investor, during investment investors must know certain things like availability of transport, electricity and water supply, parking space, hospital and market is in walk able distance. The villas, bungalow, apartment, plots, flat in Delhi have to checked before the investors meets is about to purchase the plots.
Even people from south of India come to Delhi-NCR for building their property in Delhi main reason as it is the capital of India and filled with several IT companies. Many businessman and entrepreneurs live in Delhi who is having property in Delhi worth millions. But for middleclass men are the ones who are suffering in between with the property costs hike in Delhi.
Good amount of budget have to be kept apart for a good piece of real estate property in Delhi. The dealer for buying flats, plots, bungalow, apartments in Delhi and beware of the hidden cost during the time of property dealing in Delhi. So if you want a property in Delhi day by day touching the skyline which is also good for business purpose.